[blindlaw] (no subject)

Bruce Sexton Jr. bjsexton at comcast.net
Wed Sep 30 17:42:02 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am enrolled in a LSAT preparation class.  It's going well!  Do any of you
have tricks you've used to diagram for logical reasoning and or logic games?
I know Deepa has used a magnet board, but I am interested in how other
people have diagrammed so that all the information is represented, and all
connections and inferences can be made.  The teacher is using dashes, arrows
and offshoots that divide two things, very much like a family tree!  Any
tips or tricks are greatly appreciated!

Thank You,
Bruce Sexton Jr.