[blindlaw] I'm Confused - RE: Canes and Blindness alongwiththechanging color of the cane

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Thu Apr 1 21:33:15 UTC 2010

I do believe we have circled and circled again these arguments and think we
need to move on.  It is an interesting philosophical discussion that we
should have sometime over drinks or your favorite beverage.  However, the
discussion has strayed away from the primary mission of this list.
Respectfully,
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.
President
National Association of Blind Lawyers
LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not read,
copy, distribute or retain this message. If you received this message in
error, please notify the sender at 303) 504-5979 or slabarre at labarrelaw.com,
and destroy and delete it from your system. This message and any attachments
are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.