[blindlaw] ADA and Discovery

John Ramsey joramsey at cox.net
Sun Apr 4 13:43:26 UTC 2010

Hello Everett,
That is unfortunately the easy answer, however, seeking qualified volunteer
readers arose a few years ago when I was taking the bar exam and that was
found to be inadequate in defense of allowing me to use my own reader.
Also, since this discovery originates with the State, I am quite sure that
the short answer of having me seek volunteers is not going to work.

John A. Ramsey Jr., P.A.

P.O. Box 6063

Gainesville, FL 32627

Phone: (352) 505-6642

Fax: (352) 240-6453

This communication contains information that may be confidential and/or
legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed. If you have received this communication in
error, please call us at (352) 505-6642 and destroy any associated printed
materials and delete the electronic material from any computer. Please be
aware that any unauthorized disclosure, use or publication of this
communication or the information it contains may result in criminal and/or
civil liability. Due to this message being transmitted over the Internet,
John Ramsey cannot assure that the messages are secure.  If you are
uncomfortable with such risks, you may decide not to use email to
communicate with John Ramsey.  Please contact us immediately at (352)
505-6642 if you decide not to use email.  You must also be aware that email
messages may be delayed or undelivered through circumstances beyond our
control.  Thank you.