[blindlaw] questions about paper files

Rod Alcidonis, Esquire. attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Mon Apr 12 04:49:57 UTC 2010

Ross:

That was a good one.

A lot of good stuff in there.

Rod Alcidonis, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Alcidonis Law Office, LLC
6907B Rising Sun Ave. 1st floor
Philadelphia, PA 19111
Tel: (215) 305-8085
Fax: (215) 525-0999
Attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Licensed in Pennsylvania and New Jersey

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and/or its attachment(s) is being sent
by a lawyer and may contain privileged and confidential information and may
be protected by attorney client and work product privileges. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention,
dissemination, reading, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify
Attorney Alcidonis at (215) 821-6047 or at Attorney at alcidonislaw.com, and
permanently delete this message from your system. This communication is
covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. § 2510-2521.