[blindlaw] Loislaw accessibility

Othman, Ronza ROthman at nfb.org
Wed Apr 21 16:35:45 UTC 2010

I tested it and found it largely accessible, though there were a few
shortcomings.  This was part of a project I did for the CLE Seminar put
on by the National Association of Blind Lawyers.  Contact me off-list if
you have other questions on low-cost online legal research alternatives.
Otherwise consider attending the NABL seminar at National Convention.

Ronza