[blindlaw] Loislaw accessibility

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Wed Apr 21 18:18:22 UTC 2010

Just to tag along on Chuck's question, does anyone know the same
regarding Lexis?  Our office currently has a WestLaw contract, for which
I use the text-only version.  However, the administration is considering
a change at the next fiscal year...do they offer a text-only or
otherwise accessible version?