[blindlaw] Fw: questions concerning informed choice, and DBS's policy concerning out of state services

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 25 07:31:06 UTC 2010

I raised the question in the past but did not get an answer. Therefore, I
will restate it.
What does the NFB do to advocate for those in states whose state agencies do
not provide funding for them to attend NFB centers. Secondly, what other
means of funding are available for blind people to attend NFB centers who
for various reasons do not receive VR funding? In other words, does the NFB
m;ake funds available for those worthy and willing to attend but have no
other means?
Chuck