[blindlaw] analytical section

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 30 10:08:22 UTC 2010

Does the fairness argument really carry wait regarding the competence of a
blind legal professional practicing in the field? What happened to the
ability to adapt and be prepared as a blind law student lawyer or other
legal professional?
Chuck Krugman, M.S.W., Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721