[blindlaw] Webinar Tool

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Thu Aug 5 14:50:40 UTC 2010

I will check with a friend of mine at ILRC, which utilizes "GO To" for
webinars.  I know that it works with the screen magnification tools of
WinZoom and ZoomText, and I have always been more involved with
listening to the speakers than to worry much with the narration tools
during the seminar.  However, ILRC also takes the extra step of sending
us printed materials electronically prior to the actual webinar in
several formats.  The PDF documents are readable by the narration tools,
at least the ones that I have installed on my work and personal
computers.