[blindlaw] LinkedIn Has Been Made Inaccessible To The Blind

Tom Ladis tom at tomladis.com
Thu Aug 5 15:09:28 UTC 2010

Hello All,

I received an invitation to connect to colleagues from the past through
www.LinkedIn.com.  I have used LinkedIn in the past and been able to get
around with only a few problems.  It appears that they have added real-time
verification to the login process on top of the normal username and
password.  They do offer the ability to have the image that they present for
real[-time verification, but the text is spoken at the same time that JAWS
announces the popup window.  This seems to me to be a barrier and was not
there the last time that I logged in to my account.

Does anyone else on here use LinkedIn?

Thanks,
Tom