[blindlaw] security verification not accessible [Ticket: 100729-003568]

William ODonnell william.odonnell1 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 23:04:17 UTC 2010

Date: Monday, August 2, 2010, 7:36 PM

#yiv398500596 td.yiv398500596header   {}
#yiv398500596 td.yiv398500596text     {padding-left:4px;padding-right:4px;}
#yiv398500596 td.yiv398500596label    {}
#yiv398500596 td.yiv398500596data     {}

LinkedIn Customer Support Message

Subject: security verification not accessible

Thank you for sharing your comments on how we can make LinkedIn better. Feedback from members like you provides us with many insights that identify the needs of our customers. I sent your message to our research and development team for review and consideration in future developments.

I believe the link below from our Customer Service Center might be help with more information on the security verification.

Answer Title: Security Prompts
Answer Link: http://linkedin.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/linkedin.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=3065

Although every idea cannot be individually responded to or implemented, please know that we do monitor suggestions quite closely for recurring themes. I would like to invite you to follow us on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/linkedin ) or subscribe to the LinkedIn Blog ( http://blog.linkedin.com ) to receive the latest notifications on site improvements. Both options are great ways to stay informed about new releases and exciting work going on behind the scenes here at LinkedIn.

Regards,

Terrence
LinkedIn Customer Support

Original Contact:

Member Comment: William O'Donnell
07/29/2010 11:10 PM

After I sign in, I am required to type characters that appear as an image in order to see my account. When I try to listen to link that reads the image it send me to Windows Media Player and an error comes up that says that it can not read the file. What can I do to remove the images that ask me to type every time I log in? Please make it more accessible for people who are visually impaired. Please do not shut out a large population of users.

 ?
Would you like to learn more about how to harness the knowledge and expertise of your network?
Find training resources on the LinkedIn Learning Center or browse FAQs on the LinkedIn Customer Support Center.
Check out New on LinkedIn or follow us on Twitter®.

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission.
LinkedIn Corporation © 2010  |  Privacy Policy  |  User Agreement  |  Copyright Policy

[---001:001816:56841---]