[blindlaw] LinkedIn Has Been Made Inaccessible To The Blind

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 12 19:30:40 UTC 2010

I have used sites where I have notified the administrator and it has been
resolved. Interestingly, in contacting many sites I found that the site
administrators were not aware of the barriers that captchas presented. When
they were made aware of it in many cases they decided not to use it. They
were using it because they were told that they should as part of their web
packages that were purchased by their organizations and nothing was said
about any difficulties with it. My point about being a whiner is that we
need to effectively pick and choose our battlefields and when we don't take
any responsibility ourselves to try to mitigate issues it does not present
well.
Chuck