[blindlaw] FW: [DRBA] Disability Rights Fellowship at Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Tue Aug 24 18:40:52 UTC 2010

From: CMPDL's Disability Discussion Docket (3D) [mailto:CMPDL-3D at MAIL.ABANET.ORG] On Behalf Of Phelan, William
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 5:38 AM
To: CMPDL-3D at MAIL.ABANET.ORG
Subject: FW: [DRBA] Disability Rights Fellowship at Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP

Employment opportunity for recent law school graduates or judicial clerks

William J. Phelan, IV, Esq.
Special Projects and Technology Coordinator
Commission on Mental and Physical Disability Law
American Bar Association

phelanw at staff.abanet.org<mailto:phelanw at staff.abanet.org>
www.abanet.org/disability<http://www.abanet.org/disability>