[blindlaw] West Publishing

Ford, Tim (CDPH-OLS) Tim.Ford at cdph.ca.gov
Wed Aug 25 15:04:27 UTC 2010

I may be getting soft, but West's position seems fair to me.  Buying a
new book comes with the option of getting an accessible electronic copy
from West.  West receives nothing from the purchase of a used copy.
When you buy a used book, you get the book, so why would the purchaser
think they are entitled to get all the benefits of a new book they did
not buy?

Sincerely,
Tim Ford