[blindlaw] Re Guide Dog in the Workplace

Blaine Deutscher b.m.deutscher at sasktel.net
Sun Dec 19 13:51:49 UTC 2010

Hello there Everyone.

since we're on the topic of guide dogs in the work place how do you manage
when it's raining out and your dog gets mud up the entire left pant leg?  If
I'm in the University and waring regular pants it's not that horible but I
was just wondering what methods you have found when waring your suit.  I
often find myself waring suits, so far not when it's been raining, but
majority of the time when waring a suit I'm getting a ride not catching the
bus.  Thanks.
Blaine