[blindlaw] FW: [mamas_jobs] Current Microsoft AttorneyOpenings -Ref#30352783

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 8 20:36:32 UTC 2010

HI Noel, I thought I remembered you were out that way. My wife and I were
just there for a week visiting our son. He is in Seattle doing some writing
and applying to graduate schools, so we followed through on our threat to
visit him.
I must say going from 5 degrees below zero to the 40's and 50's was really
nice. I was also impressed at how easy it is to get around the city by
public transportation. Here in Maine, what little public transit is
available is really poor. They rarely run on any type of commuter schedule
at all. And that is in the few places that have any transit.
So, all in all, we very much enjoyed Seattle. I gave  thought to trying to
see if I could look you up while we were there, but could not recall what
agency you worked for. IF nothing else, we could have bought you lunch one
day. Is the weather always that nice there this time of year?
Hope that you and yours are well.
Ross