[blindlaw] Accessibility of interactive / point-of-sales (POS) devices

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Wed Feb 17 16:31:59 UTC 2010

Good morning,

I am doing research into interactive devices, particularly point-of-
sales / Interac / Debit (POS) devices.  I am looking for resources,
from any jurisdiction, of the following varieties to inform my report:

1. Examples of accessible POS or similar devices.

2 Any standards and guidelines for the accessibility of POS or similar
devices.

3. Laws that mandate the full, or partial, accessibility of POS or
similar devices.

4. Examples of successful use of laws to enforce the accessibility of
POS devices.

I will publicly post the list of resources that I collect for reuse.

Thank you in advance,
Everett