[blindlaw] I need of a San Deigo ADA attorney

M BG my5thattempt at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 21:55:51 UTC 2010

Good afternoon all,

I am a visually impaired parent in the San Diego area and I am having issue with my daughters High School providing me forms, grades, correspondence, etc. in ADA compliant formats within one of her specific courses.  There has been an ongoing issue for several months and it is now to the point that further intervention outside of the High School and District is warranted.  Within this group are there any attorneys in the San Diego area that I can consult with and determine if there is an ADA case?

Respectfully requested,
Misty M. Brandon