[blindlaw] Intro and request for assistance

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sat Jan 2 18:57:06 UTC 2010

I did moot court and trial ad not to mention clinics at Univ of Chicago Law
School.  Has she talked to the Dean yet?  This is discrimination plain and
simple.  We have an attorney in Illinois named Denise Avant who will be
arguing for real before the IL Supreme Court this month.  Lots of us
litigate in real court rooms all over the country.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org