[blindlaw] my friend is in need of a lawyer

Deepa Goraya deepa.goraya at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 19:39:36 UTC 2010

Hello List,

My friend Angela Garey is battling in court for custody over her son. She is almost totally blind and so far the court has only granted her visitation rights and has given full custody to the father who is sighted. She is due back in court in mid January and cannot afford a lawyer. The father, however, has an attorney. Is there anyone in southern California who can take her case or does anyone know of any attorneys who can? Her case will take place in Riverside. Please contact me for more info.

Thanks so much,

Deepa Goraya