[blindlaw] my friend is in need of a lawyer

Carrie Ann Lucas clucas at disabilitypride.com
Sun Jan 3 15:53:16 UTC 2010

 Has your friend contacted Through the Looking Glass (www.lookingglass.org)
for technical assistance and attorney referrals?  They are an organization
that supports parents with disabilities in California, and they operate a
technical assistance and information and referral line nationwide.

Carrie Ann Lucas
Director Center for Rights of Parents with Disabilities
Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition
655 Broadway, Suite 775
Denver, CO 80203
303.839.1775 (main and messages)
303.839.0015 (direct and TTY)
303.839.1782 (facsimile)
800.817.1435 (main and messages)
877.267.1621 (direct and TTY)
www.ccdconline.org

confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think you have received this message in error, please
e-mail the sender at clucas at ccdconline.org and delete it permanently from
your computer files. Thank you.