[blindlaw] Mock Trial

Parnell and Kim Diggs parnell at sccoast.net
Tue Jan 5 20:24:33 UTC 2010

First of all, Kendrick, just be yourself.  Let me tell you a short story.

One time I took great measures in advance to familiarize myself with the
courtroom, which featured a podium in front of the jury box.  I learned
where this podium was and planned to start my opening statement from there.
But when I got up to begin, I noticed that the podium had been moved.
Opposing council maybe?  I didn't miss a beat.

In later appearances, I began using my cane to walk around because I am more
comfortable with a cane.  Make sure you know where the jury is in relation
to your table.  The judge and witnesses will speak so you can figure that
one out.

Parnell

Parnell and Kim Diggs
8845-B Chandler Dr.