[blindlaw] New to the List

Dan Frye dfrye at nfb.org
Sun Jan 17 04:38:41 UTC 2010

Shaun:

I attended the University of Washington, School of law, in
Seattle, Washington, from 1990 to 1993, and I had an excellent
experience there.  Though my experience with law school is now
some dated, I would be happy to share with you any perspective
that I gathered during this time.  Please feel free to call or
write at the contact details listed below in my signature block.

With Kind Regards,

Daniel B.  Frye
Office: (410) 659-9314, Ext 2208
Mobile: (410) 241-7006
Note: This message has been issued remotely from the BrailleNote.