[blindlaw] rejoining again

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Wed Jan 20 02:08:30 UTC 2010

I just want to say congrats to Denise.  Not many of us have opportunities to
argue before state supreme courts.  That is so AWESOME!.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org