[blindlaw] Question on testing at law school

Rod Alcidonis attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Wed Jan 20 21:49:09 UTC 2010

Lucas:

When I was in Law School, we did not use a test taking program. I took all
my exams in Microsoft word, and I had all exams provided to me
electronically. I believe it is still status quo -- none of them work well
with JAWS.

I know of several friends who had the same arrangement with their respective
Law Schools.

Rod Alcidonis
Attorney and Counselor at Law
Philadelphia, PA