[blindlaw] Fw: Employment Opportunity: Reasonable Accommodation Coordinator Position

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Fri Jan 22 15:13:42 UTC 2010

An employment opportunity has crossed my inbox and I am passing it on.  Feel free to do likewise.  Cheers for a great weekend ahead!
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute or retain this message. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender at 303) 504-5979 or slabarre at labarrelaw.com, and destroy and delete it from your system. This message and any attachments are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.