[blindlaw] Concern

Rod Alcidonis attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Sat Jan 30 09:34:15 UTC 2010

It troubles me about the fact that this list, being so specialized, does not
have a private archive. Will, I do not know of a way of removing that info
from the web, unless the administrator can go in and deletes the message all
together.

Rod Alcidonis, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Alcidonis Law Office, LLC
6907B Rising Sun Ave. 1st floor
Philadelphia, PA 19111
Tel: (215) 821-6047