[blindlaw] Concern

WB mruniverse08 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 19:24:20 UTC 2010

Well Russell, that's a simple anser to a simple question.  I put it in the
group because I was under the impression that this was a private archived
group.  There's a difference in sharing it with people who are interested in
helping you find employment and placing my information where it can be found
on Google.  I've placed my resume in other groups where it is privately
archived and I hadn't had that problem.  I didn't think this would be hard
to understand.