[blindlaw] question concerning Technology Accessibility Act

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 17:30:54 UTC 2010

I believe it is included in it.  If passed all features like the
mentioned by you Katie is covered, but I have no idea if it is
anywhere nearing passage and when a similar piece of legislation will
be introduced in the Senate.  Once passed in Senate it shall go to
President Obama's desk where we all are confident it will be passed.