[blindlaw] The Convention

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 18:54:37 UTC 2010

If anyone has their family with them there is a big parade on Saturday
Morning in Dallas, that's when everyone will be celebrating the 4th of July
and this parade ends up in a park which is in University Park a few miles
north of the Anatole and they have lemonade, bounce houses for kids and they
hand out watermelon slices, sometimes they have ice cream, it is a nice
family event.  Thousands of people show up for the parade. Lots of horses in
the parade and floats, boy scout troops the whole nine yards.  It goes up
Preston road and ends up at the University Park Town Hall at Goar Park.
Highland Park Presbyterian Church is along the parade route towards the
end.

James