[blindlaw] Canadian law study

Graham Hardy graham.hardy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 20:29:07 UTC 2010

Thanks, Elizabeth, for suggesting law firms in Seattle. After doing a bit
more research I've discovered that it's very rare for first-year law
students to find positions in law firms at all. Do you know if U.S. law
firms might be interested in someone like me, or if I might be burning my
bridges by trying to make contact with them too early?

Graham