[blindlaw] Blind Lawyers association

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jul 8 05:28:18 UTC 2010

I didn't say they don't do any -- I just said it isn't primarily a
social entity;.  Also, members are from around the u.s. so members
are not in same place that often.  As a division of the National
Federation of the Blind, the National Association of Blind Lawyers
has its annual meeting at NFB's convention -- this past Monday in
Dallas, texas.  The agenda was posted to this list last week.  After
words, they did have a reception for members.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920