[blindlaw] Fw: urgent-please circulate-White House ADA celebration to be streamed live with captioning

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 00:29:34 UTC 2010

Hello!
I was wondering if there was somewhere I could review the video from
today's event?  I ask becaus about half way through the President's
speech I had massive technical difficulties.  It made it unable for me
to hear his talk.  I loved what I was hearing and was disappointed
when it refused to playing.
thanks
Justin