[blindlaw] touch screen credit terminals at C&K market

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Jul 28 01:18:38 UTC 2010

It sounds like, to me, the guy is mixing apples and oranges, the ADA
with Section 508.  Section 508, covers Federal purchases, and in many
ways is more strict then the ADA, especially with web.  He would be
covered by the ADA and ultimately he will have to have some sort of
accessible system in place.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920