[blindlaw] touch screen credit terminals at C&K market

L A Mendez lmendez at twcny.rr.com
Wed Jul 28 02:14:54 UTC 2010

Since I lack specific information about your particular situation, I will
limit my comments to very general considerations.
The A.D.A. is the statute that will likely govern the situation that you are
describing at the Federal level.  State law may also provide some legal
recourse.

If you wish to press this matter as a legal advocacy issue, I would strongly
recommend working with a legal advocate or advocacy organization that  has
experience with A.D.A. matters, or at least significant experience with
civil rights advocacy generally.