[blindlaw] touch screen credit terminals at C&K market

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Jul 28 02:47:42 UTC 2010

I am not a lawyer, but probably not.  The law generally isn't that
specific, allowing for future change etc.  The rules and regs may
have more, but I don't remember.  When the ADA was written touch
screens as we know them, didn't even exist -- either did the world wide web.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920