[blindlaw] Introduction to List

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 02:26:08 UTC 2010

Hello to all!
My name is Justin Young and I've just recently joined this mailing
list.  I am sending this message to introduce myself.  I spent 2 years
at Monroe Community College(MCC) in Rochester, NY where I live
pursuing a Liberal Arts General Studies Associates in Science Degree
which I have just completed.  I will continue on at Nazareth College
which is in a suburb of Rochester.  I'll be going for a History Major
and a Pre-Law Minor.  While at MCC I've been highly involved in ADA
Compliance and areas related to Disability Law which I want to further
pursue.  I'm minoring in Pre-Law because Nazareth doesn't offer a
Major in this field.  After Nazareth I may take a year or so off to do
the Certification program for Braille transcribing through I believe
its the NLS.  Currently I've been looking at schools and am currently
undecided of an exact choice, but I have some time.  Haha.  If any on
this list know of any schools with a good Disabilities Law or
Disabilities Rights program I would greatly appreciate any
advice/comments you may have.
I look forward to communicating with you all
Regards,
Justin Young