[blindlaw] title searches

Frye, Dan DFrye at nfb.org
Wed Jun 9 03:00:05 UTC 2010

Will:

My best guess, though I do not manage these kinds of transactions, is
that you are describing an instance when technology should give way to
the benefits of using a reader. I hope this suggestion doesn't seem
inappropriate; it simply seems to make the most intuitive sense to me as
I reflect on your challenge. If you are wanting a practice that can be
solely facilitated through technology, one that involves unclear or
hand-written documents should probably be avoided. The use of a reader,
though, will allow you to govern what you read, digest, and determine
about the content of the material in question.

With Kind Regards,

***********************
Daniel B. Frye, J.D.
Editor