[blindlaw] MPRE

Kendrick Kennedy dricken at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 12:56:20 UTC 2010

Greetings All,

I am currently registered to take the MPRE on August 6th. I have just
about finished gathering all the documentation required to request
accommodations. However, I am also, preparing to take the Mississippi
Bar Exam next July. My question is should I challenge any rejections
on my accommodations now or wait until I take the MS Bar Exam?

I plan to request a MS Word format for the MPRE, computer with Zoom
Text screen reader and magnifier, separate examination room and
scribe.  I know from the law suits that have been filed in the pass
couple of months the N.C.B.E. have not been cooperating with blind law
students with their requested accommodations.

--
Thanks, 2K

Being Blind isn't a right, it's a privilege!

Kendrick R. Kennedy, BSBA

Juris Doctor Candidate, 2011
The University of Mississippi,
School of Law