[blindlaw] Please note my change of address

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Mon Jun 21 16:21:35 UTC 2010

Hi Rod:

What is your area of specialization in the legal field?  Time and time
again, I get calls from friends in the Philly area seeking referrals to a
law office.  Of course, I barely know the terrain down there; I've been
through Philly only once when I was en route to Kutztown.  My stay in Philly
was less than three hours total.

Far too often, I just tell those needing legal assistance from that area
that do call me to look in their phone books.  Here in Denver and also in
New York City, I've made a number of referrals and have gotten good results
out of them.  If I could, I'd like to add you to my list.  And no, you don't
have to PAY ME A CENT, <smile>!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado