[blindlaw] Best Buy response to my Human Rights complaint

Blaine Deutscher b.m.deutscher at sasktel.net
Thu Jun 24 14:29:18 UTC 2010

keep us posted on what happens after. I know that some of the debet machines
at local stores here in Saskatchewan Canada are not user friendly. I've
suggested making a talking machine like they have at the Royal Bank (RBC)
where you plug in a set of headphones and you're able to hear the
information so that you can access your bank account and what not.

Blaine