[blindlaw] Sending attachments to the list

Blaine Deutscher b.m.deutscher at sasktel.net
Tue Jun 29 19:48:58 UTC 2010

Hello there.

I was wondering if we are allowed to send attachments and forwards to this
list? I have an email that I received today that I would like to share. It
has to do with dog guides. There is a story about an Ottawa woman who's dog
guide was attacked by a resident. The owner had 20 reports written up and
nothing was done. There is a legislation written up for Saskatchewan service
dogs. Talk to you later. If the owner can write me privately that would be
greatly appreciate.

Blaine