[blindlaw] Fw: [Nfbf-l] CCB stay denied, please help

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Tue Mar 9 14:27:32 UTC 2010

Tell her to talk to Julie Deeden in Colorado. This is not uncommon. You may allow want to look at your stat's appeal process, and or the Client Assistance Project. If their objection is distance, suggest Louisiana. Although Julie and the Colorado staff run a great program, Pam and the bunch in Louisiana do to, as does Al Spooner in MN.