[blindlaw] 2010 NABL Spring Announcement, attached and pasted in body of message

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 10 18:30:15 UTC 2010

Good afternoon again everyone,

    It wouldn't be too late to arrange to bring in experienced audio-visual
gurus to assist with recording all of these workshops in addition to the
plenary sessions. I'm sure there are folks in the Greater Baltimore Area
that could assist with this project. Otherwise we have within our ranks
several highly-experienced individuals that own professional recording
equipment that could be brought to Baltimore to help make these recordings.
I have all ready been asked to record several activities at the national
convention this summer. We'll be flying in $1000.00 of professional
recording equipment to Dallas by private plane to record these activities.
The decision to Use a private plane was made after my having some of my
equipment mishandled and damaged by Southwest Airlines last year. Again JMO.

Peter Donahue