[blindlaw] Accessibility of interactive / point-of-sales (POS) devices

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Sun Mar 14 15:10:16 UTC 2010

Thank you to those who have provided me with feedback.  I have written a brief blog post, followed by the list of resources I collected on this issue.

Sorry, We Don't Serve the Blind: inaccessible point-of-sales devices
http://zufelt.ca/article/Sorry%2C-We-Don%27t-Serve-the-Blind%3A-inaccessible-point-of-sales-devices

Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter