[blindlaw] law symposium

Dan Frye dfrye at nfb.org
Mon Mar 15 02:51:43 UTC 2010

Kathryn:

I'm sure accommodations can be made for one such as yourself in
the sleeping facilities at the National Center for the Blind,
Jernigan Institute, where this event is being held.  While the
accommodations aren't as plush as a hotel, they are certainly
adequate for comfort and safety.  Alternatively, if you've been
advised that this cannot be managed for some reason with which I
am not familiar, I'm sure my wife and I would be happy to have
you stay at our home in our guest room.  I work on the NFB's
national staff, and could easily arrange for your commute and
accommodations in our home, if room at the NCB is not available.
Get a hold of Lou Ann Blake, the staff member managing logistics
for the tenBroek Symposium, at (410) 659-9314 Extension 2221 and
explain your circumstances to her.  We look forward to your
involvement in April.  If you need to reach me, my contact
details are below:

With Kind Regards,

Daniel B.  Frye
Office: (410) 659-9314, Ext 2208
Mobile: (410) 241-7006
Note: This message has been issued remotely from the BrailleNote.