[blindlaw] High Volume Criminal Calendars

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 24 19:01:12 UTC 2010

Many of the better paralegal programs require paralegal students to go an
internship as part of their training. This sounds like it would be
appropriate as the paralegal student would actually be performing paralegal
functions by assisting you in court and helping to prepare cases.
Chuck Krugman, M.S.W., Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno, ca 93721
559-266-9237