[blindlaw] Pimp My Cane

Derek Wilson dwilson.lists at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 11:07:40 UTC 2010

The white cane with the red stripe near the tip is standard in North
America.  In Asia and many (if not all) parts of Europe, I believe the
all-white cane is standard.  In the movie Scent of a Woman, Al
Pacino's character used an all-black cane, which I have seen at online
retailers in both Canada and some states.  Never came across a rainbow
cane, but have often thought of doing a red-and-white candy cane to
help others celebrate the mid-winter festive season.

Cheers,
Derek Wilson