[blindlaw] Pimp My Cane

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Sun Mar 28 19:26:48 UTC 2010

Dear RJ, who I have never met;

I write in hopes that your post was incredibly dry sarcasm, however, if it was not.

1. If you have read this entire thread you will notice that issues related to law / regulation have been discussed.

2. Thank you for the logical fallacy of appealing to authority.

3. Thank you for supporting your argument with nothing other than a personally biased perspective.

Thanks,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter