[blindlaw] Pimp My Cane

WB mruniverse08 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 01:17:17 UTC 2010

It seems that this conversation started as a very light topic, but again,
people begin to whine.  If a person chooses to make a fashion statement with
a cane, then that's their right to...no rationality is needed for anyone but
that particular person.

I also do agree that some organizations choose to speak for all blind people
when I was never part of any survey of the blind.  Everyone in here, or
most, are in the legal field and understand the legalities of the white
cane.

If we only stayed with what is recognized in the moment....boy, what kind of
horrible country we would be.

Just my little two cents.

BTW....I want to put a bow tie and a dress shoe on my cane.  I think it's so
stylish!

In Fun and Without Malice,

Will